OHIO-BIRDS Archives

January 2007

From:
susan ruth marengo <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
susan ruth marengo <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 30 Jan 2007 11:19:12 -0500
hello--

congrats to all of you who had your priorities in order for the new year.

i have already started lobbying sweetie to get the time to try for a
january century next year - however if that does not work I may just
go ahead and fake my death.

while the experience is fresh in everyone's minds i would appreciate
suggestions for must hit places or species or strategies. replying
off line is probably best.

thanks much (of course if i dont get any replies and fail then I will
just have to lobby for jan 2009--- hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm)

susan ruth
northeast cleveland hts, just south of america's north coast

Susan Ruth Marengo PhD, Associate Professor
Depts. Urology, Pathology, Cancer Center
Director, Jim & Eilleen Dicke Research Laboratory
Department of Urology, School of Medicine
Case Western Reserve University
10900 Euclid Ave
Cleveland OH  44106-4931

ph:  216-368-8732
fx:  216-368-0213

sole use of the intended recipient(s).   Any review, use,
distribution or disclosure by others is strictly prohibited.  If you
are not the intended recipient (or authorized to receive for the
recipient), please contact the sender and delete all copies of the
message.  Thank you.