OHIO-BIRDS Archives

January 2007

From:
"Daniel, Donna" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Daniel, Donna
Date:
Wed, 10 Jan 2007 11:37:06 -0500
Hello all,
Just a reminder that bald and golden eagle sightings between Jan 1-15
are requested for inclusion in the annual Mid-Winter Eagle Survey (refer
to my initial post sent 12/26/06).  Many on this list have been
instrumental in providing reports for previous surveys however, so far
this survey period I have only received a dozen or so observations, many
less than I've received from subscribers in other years.

Please submit information in the following format:
1.) DATE and time, species of eagle(s) observed
2.) Specific LOCATION and COUNTY (for example:  Big Island Wildlife
Area, Marion County)
3.) Number of ADULT eagles observed (complete white head and tail)
4.) Number of IMMATURE eagles observed (less than complete white head
and tail)
5.) Number of UNKNOWN AGE eagles observed
6.) Observer NAME
7.) Observer email and phone number (in case we need to contact you for
additional details)

We greatly appreciate all of the extra eyes out there!  Please email
reports to:  [log in to unmask] by 9 a.m., Tuesday, January
16, 2007.
Thanks for your help!
Donna Daniel, ODNR Div. of Wildlife
District 1, Columbus