OHIO-BIRDS Archives

February 2007

From:
Joe Faulkner <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Joe Faulkner <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 14 Feb 2007 19:36:00 -0500
Carol had four birds that I didn't have (Crow, Sapsucker, YR Warbler,
House sparrow) but I had six that carol didn't have  .

        FOX SPARROW    1
        EASTERN TOWHEE   3
        Grackle  100+
        HERMIT THRUSH   1
        GOLDEN CROWNED KINGLET  1
        Harry Woodpecker  2

        .

        The Hermit Thrush has been in the "yard" for at least three weeks now,
seen eating bitter sweet berries, and seen getting a drink from the
water hole in our pond around the aerator. I think that makes 36 yard
birds already this year, the best being the Hermit Thrush, an Eastern
Phoebe, and a Winter Wren.

Joe in the woods,
Perry County