OHIO-BIRDS Archives

February 2007

From:
[log in to unmask][log in to unmask], 7 Feb 2007 20:24:25 -0500442_iso-8859-1 This from a friend, if anyone can help. You may email me privately if you wish.

I know that many of you know of the Amer. Robin's
propensity for staying north in recent decades. I have
seen HUGE groups of robins..200 or more around select
crabapple trees in suburb. Cols. in recent wks.
But this behavior ..as far as not migrat. , is
relatively new. Do any of you have any info.,data on
this phenom.? [...]39_7Feb200720:24:[log in to unmask]