OHIO-BIRDS Archives

February 2007

From:
"McCormac, Jim" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
McCormac, Jim
Date:
Tue, 27 Feb 2007 15:22:48 -0500
Hi all,

Just a reminder in case you hadn't heard about it - this year's Wildlife
Diversity Conference, put on by the Ohio Division of Wildlife, will be
held on Wednesday, March 14th. The location - same as last year - is the
Aladdin Shrine Temple on the east side of Columbus. For more information
and registration, go to:
http://www.dnr.state.oh.us/wildlife/Conferences/default.htm

This year's theme is "Wild at Night" and focuses on animals that are out
after dark. We are excited to have Kenn Kaufman as our keynote speaker,
delivering a program entitled "Dusk to Dawn Discovery: The Natural World
after Dark". Other programs will focus on bats, Barn Owls, Salamanders,
flying squirrels, and more.

If you've not been to one of these, I'd really recommend attending.
There will be 700 or so people from all over, and it is a great place to
not only learn about animals, but make some good connections with
like-minded people.

Hope to see you there!

Jim McCormac
Columbus, Ohio