OHIO-BIRDS Archives

February 2007

From:
Aaron Boone <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Aaron Boone <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 5 Feb 2007 15:45:29 -0500
I'd just like to remind everyone of the upcoming Ohio Breeding Bird Atlas
workshop on March 3rd.  This event will be hosted at the Toledo Zoo and most
importantly...it's FREE!  There is still plenty of time to register but we
ask that everyone register before February 22nd to ensure free parking and
zoo entrance fees.

If you're interested in participating in the atlas, this workshop will be a
great way to get acquainted with what atlasing is all about.  If you're
already an atlas volunteer, this will be a good opportunity to ask questions
or possibly get a few tips that will make your atlasing efforts more
efficient.  A detailed agenda is now available at the atlas website
(www.ohiobirds.org/obba2/).  Please email me directly if you have any
questions or if you are having difficulty with downloading the agenda.

To register, simply send an email to [log in to unmask] and indicate your name,
address, and sandwich preference (turkey, ham, or vegetarian).

Thanks!

Aaron Boone

Ohio Breeding Bird Atlas II

School of Environment & Natural Resources
The Ohio State University
210 Kottman Hall
2021 Coffey Road
Columbus, OH 43210-1085