OHIO-BIRDS Archives

March 2007

From:
Joe Faulkner <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Joe Faulkner <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 3 Mar 2007 09:09:26 -0500
A public thanks to John Habig for his analysis of the list numbers for
Jan and Feb.  As a retired math teacher, I appreciate that kind of
obsession with numbers.  As a lister of birds, I appreciate it even
more.
        Speaking of which, my yard list for the year in now over 40.  I think
a "century yard year" is definitely in the works.

Joe in the woods
Perry County.