OHIO-BIRDS Archives

March 2007

From:
Ned Keller <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Ned Keller <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 2 Mar 2007 21:43:29 -0500
Bear in mind that "birds reported" and "birds seen" are not the same
thing. Birds may have been seen but not reported; on the other hand,
birds that were reported may not actually have been seen.

There are exactly zero documented Ohio records of the two longspur
species on the February list. Hopefully, the Bird Record Committee will
receive good documentation for these new records.

--
--
Ned Keller