OHIO-BIRDS Archives

March 2007

Date:
Sat, 3 Mar 2007 10:19:26 EST
Hello everyone,

Lois Harder (suffering computer woes at the moment) asked me to pass this
along.

If you're tired of looking at all the ugly Tundra Swans that have been
spending the winter with us here in the frozen region in and around Ottawa  County,
here's some exciting news.

Lois reports that yesterday there were five Trumpeter Swans in  a flooded ag
field three miles south of Oak Harbor along South Mud Creek  Road near the
Little Portage Creek.  Today she reports that two are  lingering fairly close to
the road and are very viewable.  Delorme page 38,  A-1.

For those of you who are about to send me hate mail for calling Tundra  Swans
ugly....I'm was only kidding. No matter how many times or how many  Tundra
Swans I see, they still knock me out!

Thanks,
Kim Kaufman

http://www.aol.com.