OHIO-BIRDS Archives

March 2007

From:
Sarah Milliron <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Mon, 19 Mar 2007 13:34:40 -0400
Do you need someone in your natural science lab this summer?
Do you need someone to man the information desk at your state or national
park?
Do you need someone to lead the occasional tour group around your park?
Do you need an engineer to write some simple programs in C or maybe
some more interesting computational programs in Maple?
Do you need someone to run a thousand PCRs on your recent
salamander captures?
Do you need someone to help capture those amphibians?
Do you have a burning desire to have fun outside while someone else does all
your gels?
Do you need a volunteer to help with your basic science or clinical research
project?
Do you need someone to help band birds or record data in the field?

I am YOUR gal!!

I bring research experience, engineering and medical education and a
lifetime of birding interest to the table and just want something
interesting to do this summer in either southeast (Athens) or northeast
(Cleveland) Ohio.  I'd love to do something, anything in the natural
sciences or with a park system.  I'd like to do something in a biological or
medical research lab.  I learn fast, am very reliable and am just the person
you need for your annoying job that no one else wants to do.  I am just
looking for some fun, some new experiences and a little knowledge before
returning to school in the fall.  I will be available June and July.

The best: I will work for free!! Yes, you read that right, I am FREE!
The worst:  I am only available for a short time, 4-6 weeks.

Thank you for your time and sorry to clutter up your inbox.
Please contact me via email or phone if you have some need for a volunteer.
I will even send you my CV if you want it!

Sarah Milliron
Albany, Ohio
216-402-6097