OHIO-BIRDS Archives

March 2007

From:
"TUCKER, Casey" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
TUCKER, Casey
Date:
Sat, 10 Mar 2007 11:01:33 -0500
Hi All,

This is just a quick note to say that late in afternoon on Friday, March 9th, there was a single Lesser Yellowlegs on a muddy spit, across from the nature center, at the northwestern end of Acton Lake at Hueston Woods State Park.

I thought this might be of note since I think the only other shorebirds reported in the state so far have been Killdeer, Wilson's Snipe, and American Woodcock.  If there have been others reported so far I apologize for over-looking those reports.

Thanks,

Casey

Columbus, OH