From:
David Hejmanowski <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
David Hejmanowski <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 15 Apr 2007 20:01:34 -0400
    In answer to Robert's question about hunting in Ohio in the spring, the
ODNR website says that duck hunting season ended on January 28th.  According
to the ODNR the only bird in season is wild turkey.  I'm not a hunter, so
perhaps I'm missing something.  The ODNR page is
http://www.dnr.state.oh.us/wildlife/regs/seasons&baglimits.htm

        Dave Hejmanowski
        Delaware, Ohio