From:
Terry and Heli <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Terry and Heli <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 17 Apr 2007 08:15:35 -0400
That flock flew over Avon Lake on the west side in Lorain County at
7:00 pm. It was broken into three groups
a mile apart or so.

Their sloppy V formations give them the appearance of a flock of drunks
trying to walk a straight line.
They also seemed to be actually following Walker rd. They turned along
the bends in the road rather than flying straight west.