Date:
Tue, 17 Apr 2007 19:52:54 -0400
I saw this occur a couple weeks ago, Easter morning in fact. I took photos
including one of a dog relieving itself on a grave. I wasn't pleased. I was
hoping to see some migrant birds in the bridge area and didn't see any birds
in that area.

Steve
Upper Arlington

--
"On ne fait pas de musique contre quelqu'un"