Date:
Fri, 20 Apr 2007 13:19:28 EDT
The oh-so-faithful Yellow-throated Warbler has returned to his reliable
hangout where the Towpath Trail meets the trail coming over the bridge at  Station
Road, Cuyahoga Valley National Park.  The blessed burst of sunshine  was
singing so sweetly as I crossed the bridge, fearing that my trip would be in  vain
given the weather.  But there he was!  Also saw a couple of  Blue-grey
Gnatcatchers.

Suzanne Wagner