From:
Joe Faulkner <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Joe Faulkner <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 20 Apr 2007 21:15:11 -0400
Saw a first of the year Green Heron today, Friday April 20.  It was on
Rush Creek, just up stream from St. Joe's Lake.  Have not seen this
bird reported yet this year.  Also saw the following warblers in the
swampy end of my woods;

        Yellow rumped
        Yellow throated
        Louisiana waterthrush

        Had seen all of these birds this spring, but not on the same
afternoon.  Things are looking up, or I'm looking up and seeing better
things.

joe in the woods
Perry county Ohio