From:
Rick Asamoto <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Sun, 22 Apr 2007 09:29:12 -0400
On Friday  David True and I saw the following shorebirds at the pond
located in
the field south of SR95, north of Keener Pike W. From SR 95 turn south at
SR 203, west at Keener Pike W, and park in the area just as the road turns
to the left (south). From the parking area walk north to the pond. There
were
also many dabbling ducks and 2 Trumpeter Swans.

Greater Yellowlegs - few
Lesser Yellowlegs  - many
Pectoral Sandpiper - over 1 hundred
dowitcher sp 1

The American White Pelican was still at Buck Creek State Park
Saturday(assuming
this is the same bird seen since March.) This was at the north end of the
lake accessible
from Grant Road. Shorebirds present:

Least Sandpiper 3
Greater Yellowlegs 2