From:
Troy Shively <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Troy Shively <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 23 Apr 2007 12:33:19 -0400
Hello all,
As with every year, this weekend I will be doing a big day.  I'm looking
weather-wise at Saturday, but that could change to Sunday if storms enter
the forcast.  The route is fun and we have had 168 following it which is
an Ohio April big day record. Most years we hit around 150.  If you are
looking for a good way to increase your year list, its the perfect
opportunity.  I have two more seats available(since John Habig will
probably be going with me as he does most years), but I must warn you, we
go midnight to usually midnight, unless weather forces us to end early. If
you have never done a big day, you are missing out on the most exciting
part of birding! Email me privately if you are interested in going, we
will probably start in Columbus with the YC night-herons at midnight
Saturday morning and end in Columbus around 1-2 am sunday morning. The
past three years we have had at least 1 review species, so you can bet
we'll have something good lined up.
Take it easy!
Troy Shively
937-935-9023