Date:
Mon, 23 Apr 2007 21:52:39 -0400
Good evening all !  Sorry for this late post.  I was birding this
afternoon (~3ish) with the two other naturalists @ Darke County Parks'
Shawnee Prairie preserve.  Below is a list of what we saw...including
a 'possible' Cerulean Warbler.

I say "possible" because I only saw it briefly, announced it and then
(stupidly) turned to get the other's attention off their yellow-rumped
warbler, looked back and it was gone.  The biggest problem, was there
were several Blue-gray gnatcatchers in the area at the same time, so I
have begun to second-guess my original observation.  I'm still about
80% confident that it was not a blue-gray and was indeed a cerulean.

Anyway, with the massive amounts of wind that were in the area today
(and possible storms tonight), I'm hoping to make a second observation
early tomorrow morning.  Sorry for the lengthy post, just wanted to
clear that up!  Here's the list!

Location:     DCP - Shawnee Prairie Preserve
Observation date:     4/23/07
Notes:     POSSIBLE CERULEAN WARBLER ????
Number of species:     30

Canada Goose
Wood Duck
Mallard