From:
Richard Cressman <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Sun, 29 Apr 2007 20:34:05 -0400
To  Clevelanders:

I have a sudden opportunity  to take a trip to Cleveland tomorrow
(Monday) with some others (non-birders) for a special meeting.
I hope to convince them to stop at a waterfront park for a leisure break.
The meeting will be not far from where I-71 meets I-90. I see that Gordon
 Park and 55th St Marina are most convenient.

Which of these (or some other?) would have the chance of giving the best
birding (with binocs)?  We  will travel up 71 to 90 and exit 90 at exit
175 (E. 55th St.). The return trip will be more leisurely and allow for a
simple side trip. If we have time, it could be possible to get them to
consider a more out-of-the-way place if it also had "tourist" interest.

I can catch any response by 7:00 am

Richard Cressman
Columbus OH