From:
Paul Gardner <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Paul Gardner <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 30 Apr 2007 06:40:07 -0700
A report of a HARRIS'S SPARROW in the Cincinnati suburbs was
posted at the Birding in Cincinnati web site. The bird was still
being seen Sunday.

The original post to
http://cincinnatibirds.com/goodbird/sighting.php:

Date: Saturday, April 28, 2007
Location: 7528 East Miami River Road, western Colerain Twp.
Reporter: Paul Wharton
Other Birders:

There is a breeding-plumaged HARRIS'S SPARROW at my feeder this
morning. In the last 25 minutes, I have seen it 4 times. It is
not associating with any other birds. If anyone wishes to come
look for it, feel free to stop by and look around.
Directions: From Harrison Avenue, go North on East Miami River
Rd. approx. 0.7 miles to a private road with 10 mailboxes. Our
driveway is the 2nd drive on the left, before a tight hairpin
curve. It is a long gravel drive and you can't see the house
from the road. The feeder is directly in front of the house. You
can drive around the house, but please don't block the driveway.
Good luck! My dog, Dolly, barks at strangers, but she doesn't
bite unless you bite first.

Paul Gardner
Columbus, OH