From:
Richard Cressman <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Mon, 30 Apr 2007 23:29:25 -0400
I forgot to explain (again) that doing what I say below gives you the
current situation. On the RAP site, to get tonight's views you must set
the time. 11 pm tonight is 0300 UTC (Universal time [or Greenwich mean
time]) for May 1 (which is Tuesday and "today" on the list). You can list
any time up to about 1000 which is 6 am EDT. (Add 4 hrs to get UTC time
from  EDT).
On the unisys site, you can back up to -12 hours.