LSHAPE Archives

May 2007

LSHAPE@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

Miami Univ LSHAPE <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 13 May 2007 19:39:36 -0400
Our pick of the Month is Flying!!!

CARBON RACE (WKN 15Q105)
NDGB.F.
Last price: 0,95
52 Weekrange : 0,50 - 1,16

Watch for Monday May 14th 2007. Our Best Pick of the Week. This is our
best yet!!!

We need help with the registration area, the  kitchen area and the face
photo table.
Please bring a dish to pass.
You can sign up to receive email whenever this happens at the bottom of
this page. And, of course, if you are looking for GLBT resources
 in the area, look at our Resources section.
2005 was the first year that we did this, and we had about 60-70 people
who wanted to have their photos taken for the Friends and Supporters
page. Let's see         if we can top that! Please consider even a
small donation when you check in at the registration  table on arrival.
In addition to the Family Portrait and other photos of those enjoying
the day (for those who wish to be photographed - just fine if you don't!
Papa Joe's Pepperoni Cafe now has free wi-fi at its westside location.
Right behind the Pavilion is a floating dock that sits over the pond.
All         Pride events for which we have photos is here.
About the Author: I'm your host, Joel Spolsky, a software developer in
New York City.
We will not display that or give it out; it is for internal use only.