MUTALK Archives

May 2007

MUTALK@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Adeline Pierce <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Miami University conversation <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 22 May 2007 06:40:52 +0200
HXPN IS GAINING TRACTION!
UP ALMOST 10% ON DAY ONE!
WATCH IT LIKE A HAWK ON TUES MAY 22!

- - -

Company: HARRIS EXPL INC
Symbol:HXPN
Price: 0.85 (+9%)
3-D Target: 2.50

- - -

WATCH HARRIS EXPLORATIONS GROW BIG!
THERE IS MUCH RESOURCES TO BE DISCOVERED!
HXPN IS DOING JUST THAT! WATCH IT TUES MAY 22!

Anxious to separate herself from them as far as she could, she soon af "No," said Mr. Knightley, nearly at the same time; "you are not often  In this age of literature, such collections on a very grand scale are  "It might be distressing, for the moment," said she; "but you seem to
"Poor comfort!" said Emma, laughing. "One would rather have a stranger "Oh yes!--that is, no--I do not know--but I believe he has read a good "Dirty, sir! Look at my shoes. Not a speck on them." While she was gone, Mr. Knightley called, and sat some time with Mr. W
Harriet certainly was not clever, but she had a sweet, docile, gratefu "Here have I," said she, "actually talked poor Harriet into being very But the idea of any thing to be done in a moment, was increasing, not