RESCOMP Archives

May 2007

RESCOMP@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
David Woods <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Research Computing Support <[log in to unmask]>, David Woods <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 1 May 2007 11:43:38 -0400
Hi,

  I think these would work - from the command line you may need to use just
"diff" - but I'm not sure how useful the result will be.  From my experience
with diff, unless the files being compared are pretty similar, you will get
an enormous amount of output.

  I just checked with the Advanced Learning Technology group across the
hall, and a plagiarism detection product - TurnItIn - is available in the
control panel in Blackboard.  If you need help with it, you can contact them
at 529-6068.

Dave