From:
Adam Betuel <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Adam Betuel <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 10 May 2007 10:34:23 -0400
I headed out to the west campus woodlot today hoping to find some of the
mourning warblers that had been reported in the past day or two. Had no
luck with the mourning warblers but i was able to locate the Bell's Vireo
in the same location it spent last spring/summer. The bird was singing
nonstop and offered me many great looks at it. I first saw it around ~9:45
am and it was still around when i had to leave at 10. It was great to see
that he made it back again this yera.

Also i was able to see the following:

Blackburnian Warbler
Yellow Warbler