From:
Kenn Kaufman <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Kenn Kaufman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 17 May 2007 05:29:12 -0400
Three people contacted me privately to ask for details on the Kirtland's
Warbler reported Wednesday May 16 at Magee Marsh.  Unfortunately, I don't
know anything about it.  Kim and I were both in the field most of the day,
together and separately, at sites in four different counties, but this was
one of those rare days when neither of us visited Magee.  If anyone has
useful details on the purported Kirtland's -- like where or when, or how
certain was the identification -- I hope they'll report those to the list.

Kenn Kaufman
Rocky Ridge, Ohio