From:
Denise Loper <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Denise Loper <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 17 May 2007 08:20:43 -0400
Sorry for the late post.  Tuesday night the last of the young screech
owls left the nest.  The last day they were still in the box and the day
before we say a red phase owl sitting in a tree and saw it fly up to the
nest to feed a young owlet at the door.  Since we had only seen a gray
phase owl sitting in the opening before I am assuming the gray was the
female and the red the male.

Indigo Bunting at my sunflower feeder for the last week.

Denise
Southern Morgan County