From:
John Kuenzli <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
John Kuenzli <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 22 May 2007 14:42:05 -0400
Jeff,

Yep, I meant the Terrace Trial.  Some sort of brain fart, I guess.  If you
look at the map of the Indian Ridge Picnic Area, park inthr farthest south
parking area (the first one you'll come to once you're to the Indian Ridge
area).  Walk down the access trail, and turn left.  It's a bit uphill, but
at a good pace you should be able to reach the area where I had the
Golden-winged Warbler in less than 10 min.  It will be in the field on your
right before you get to a right-hand turn in the path where there's a wire
fence blocking an obvious old road/trail into the field.

The bird was exclusively singing the characteristic
"beeeeeee-bzzz-bzzz-bzzz" song.

Good luck!

John

--