From:
Robb Clifford <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Robb Clifford <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 3 May 2007 15:07:37 -0400
Sorry for the late post...
Yesterday (5/2) another naturalist and myself took an afternoon to
'Pre-float' a section of Greenville Creek in in preparation of the next
day's program.  Although we were SUPPOSED to be timing to the float to make
sure it could be done in under an hour, we got a little sidetracked, and
started birding the section (probably "shouldn't" have brought the binocs!)
We were on the stretch from Bear's Mill to Gettysburg.  Here's the list!  (BTW,
the stretch took us 2.5 hours because of the paddling UP-stream we had to do
to watch the birds!)

Location:     Greenville Creek - Bearsmill-gettysburg
Observation date:     5/2/07
Number of species:     40

Canada Goose
Great Blue Heron