Date:
Thu, 3 May 2007 23:20:21 EDT
Some of you may remember my post concerning the Old Dutch Tavern in
Sandusky.  The bar installed a video camera which allows patrons to  watch the eagle
nest that is located right behind its parking lot.   Many people shared the
excitement of watching these magnificent birds.

Unfortunately, today's Sandusky Register reported that the two eaglets in
the nest have died.  The eagles successfully raised young in this nest last
year.  Hopefully, they will remain and be successful next season.

Sheryl Young