From:
jen brumfield <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
jen brumfield <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 4 May 2007 22:48:09 +0000
Hey Folks -

Had a fantastic evening jaunt along the Cuyahoga at Station Road trailhead
in Brecksville Reservation. My dad was just shooting away with his camera.
Highlights included at least 2 (possibly a 3rd singing male) CERULEAN
WARBLERs (always a good bird), and Yellow-throated and Magnolia Warblers. A
high-streaming Osprey over the parking lot was a true hawkwatcher's dream
'speck'.

Highlights:
Blue-gray Gnatcatcher
Ruby-crowned Kinglet
Baltimore Oriole - 3
Warbling Vireo - 2
Yellow-throated Vireo - 1
Yellow Warbler - 5
Yellow-throated Warbler - 1
Cerulean Warbler - 2 (poss 3)
Magnolia Warbler - 1

Bald Eagle - 1
Osprey - 1
Red-tailed Hawk - 1
Broad-winged Hawk - 2
Red-shouldered Hawk - 1
Turkey Vulture - 30
(all raptors from parking lot)

cheers
Jen

Jen Brumfield

Akron, Ohio
Birding America / www.birding-america.com
Illustrator/Naturalist, Cleveland Metroparks
Nikon Birding Optics ProStaff/ nikonusa.com
Editorial Advisor, A Bird's-Eye View / ABA
personal site: www.meadowhawkart.com

"Journeys, like artists, are born and not made. A thousand differing
circumstances contribute to them, few of them willed or determined by the
will." - Lawrence Durrell

"Blessed are the curious for they shall have adventure." - L. Drachman