From:
Jay Stenger <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Jay Stenger <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 6 May 2007 00:42:50 -0400
I am posting the following report on behalf of my son, Jack Stenger.
__________________________________

Today, Saturday May 5th, I birded Delaware State Park in the late afternoon.
Despite the light rain there was a lot of songbird activity.
Most of the birds were seen in the campground area, including
the GOLDEN-WINGER WARBLER, which sang the whole hour I was
present. There were also 9 WILLETS on the beach around 5:00
p.m.

Delaware State Park is located 4 miles north of Delaware, OH
in Delaware county.

Highlights:

2  Wood Duck
5  Double-crested Cormorant