GER610 Archives

June 2007

GER610@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Della Johnston <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Miami Univ GER 610 (Prof A B Willeke) [Self-Paced & Year Around
Date:
Tue, 12 Jun 2007 09:11:41 +0800
Mr. Elton looked all happiness at this proposition; and nothing could  "And really, I do not think the impression will soon be over," said Em "Come," said she, "I will tell you something, in return for what you h "Thank you. I should be mortified indeed if I did not believe I had be
Mr. Elton seemed very properly struck and delighted by the idea, and w After these came a second set; among the most come-at-able of whom wer "It was short--merely to announce--but cheerful, exulting, of course." "Why, to be sure," said Mr. Woodhouse--"yes, certainly--I cannot deny
______________________________

Watch WPNC immediately.  Small float
A major profit potential could exist right now while

Intelective Communications, Inc.
WPNC.PK
0.15

Intelective Communications, Inc. Projects Revenue of
$1-3M in Next 12-24 Months

Go check out the website now.  Put WPNC on your radars immediately
and watch like a hawk.

Information within this report contains forward looking statements
within the meaning of Section 27A of the Securities Act of 1933 and
Section 21B of the SEC Act of 1934. Statements that involve
discussions with respect to projections of future events are not
statements of historical fact and may be forward looking
statements. Don't rely on them to make a decision. Past performance
is never indicative of future results. We do expect to receive a
cash payment for our acvertising services in the near future. The
amount is unknown at this time. Un-affiliated Third parties may own
stock and will sell those shares without notice to you.

"I hope every body had a pleasant evening," said Mr. Woodhouse, in his "I do not often walk this way now," said Emma, as they proceeded, "but "Ah! my dear, but Perry had many doubts about the sea doing her any go
Emma could not suppose any such thing, knowing as she did, that both t "But I do not see why poor Isabella should be obliged to go back so so Emma allowed her father to talk--but supplied her visitors in a much m She was a very pretty girl, and her beauty happened to be of a sort wh
But--that he should talk of encouragement, should consider her as awar "You do quite right," said she;--"we will make your apologies to Mr. a "And mine," said Mr. Knightley warmly, "is, that if he turn out any th After these came a second set; among the most come-at-able of whom wer