RESCOMP Archives

June 2007

RESCOMP@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Cynthia Butler <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Research Computing Support <[log in to unmask]>, Cynthia Butler <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 29 Jun 2007 14:44:20 -0400
Nu Symantec titles released on Jun 29 18:07:32 MSK 2007

Adobe Creative Suite CS3 269$
Adobe Photoshop CS3      89$
Symantec Norton 360      29$
Microsoft Office 2007    79$
Microsoft Vista Business 79$
Nero 7 Premium           39$
Adobe Acrobat 8 Pro 	 79$
Adobe Flash CS3 Pro      59$
Windows XP Pro +SP2 	 49$
Adobe Premiere 2.O 	 59$
Macromedia Studio 8	 99$
0ffice2OO3 w/Contact Mgr 69$
Quickbooks 2OO6 Premier  69$
Microsoft Money 2OO7     39$
Adobe Photoshop CS2 9.O  69$
Autodesk Autocad 2OO7 	 129$
Corel Grafix Suite X3 	 59$
Adobe Creative Suite CS2 149$
Adobe Illustrator CS2	 59$
Microsoft Office XP PR0  49$
Adobe Dreamweaver CS3    59$
McAfee Internet Sec. 7   29$
Norton Antivirus Corp.   29$
Mac software		 49$

http://ezoemtodayd.com/?YMWSm78699VBNzigmHRE49834CGqqkABQQx50998uHyACTgEVb98901awlKJSymantec

to-day too, and that it is better for me to be hit by the bullets
"I know what you seek," she said, "and I can help you."
sister, ran out of the room.
as much difficulty as though he were some feeble old man. He had
Among the peasant aristocracy of Dalecarlia attachment to the
it had splashed under that tremendous impact--"splashed" is the only
***
"I thought you were dead!" I could make out amid the stream of his
and Alice's first thought was that it might belong to one of the
Elizabeth could bear it no longer.  She got up, and ran out of
Then beyond the bend my brother stopped again.  Miss Elphinstone
and had their heavy eyelids, their sandy hair, and hard lines about
high diversion, was stationed in the doorway, in earnest
'Fine, indeed'' With that she turned on her heel and ran into her
heavy enough to exclude the biting cold which I anticipated we should
Meanwhile the fugitives, unconscious that a sleuth-hound was on their
please."
cry of alarm. For a second Jack stood with widely-opened eyes and
for all the uncomfortable hours which the discontentedness of
"Do not think of that now, Andy. The Lord has helped us hitherto,
"Well, you've got so many friends to lose that a little thing like
neighbourhood, the society, appearing highly pleased with all
see she has a bundle of thread tucked under her arm. She is going
footsteps in the distance, and she looked up eagerly, half hoping
go straight on to Gothenburg, so as to be there when the Hellgumists
effect that we were to be aboard the boat by nine, as he would not be