OHIO-BIRDS Archives

June 2007

From:
Bob Faber <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Bob Faber <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 30 Jun 2007 12:04:57 -0700
On Saturday morning at about 8:45 a.m. a pair of
sandhill cranes with two young (colts) were foraging
on the west side of Rapids Rd. about 1 mile south of
the State Rt. 82 near Burton in Geauga County.  The
family group was in mowed grass about 20 yards from
the road.  During 2006 adults and were also seen in
this same area.

Bob Faber
Hiram

--- OHIO-BIRDS automatic digest system