OHIO-BIRDS Archives

June 2007

From:
Tammy Nickerson <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Mon, 4 Jun 2007 07:46:15 -0400
I too had a red-bellied woodpecker on my hummingbird feeder yesterday.  I
have one of the round flat feeders that hangs from a mixed seed feeder.  He
planted himself in the middle and was drinking through one of the holes
where he had pried off the plastic flower.  He stayed on the feeder for a
good 10 minutes and ran off any hummers that ventured close to the feeder.

Tammy Nickerson
Granville