OHIO-BIRDS Archives

August 2007

From:
Andy Sewell <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Andy Sewell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 2 Aug 2007 10:26:45 -0400
Here's a note from Brain Zweibel on the Columbus Lark Sparrow - he wanted to
share a photo of  a recently fledged Lark Sparrow for comparison in case
anyone goes looking further for these birds - or possibly sees one
elsewhere!

Andrew R. Sewell, MS, RPA

Principal Investigator

Historical/Industrial Archaeology