OHIO-BIRDS Archives

August 2007

From:
Jim McCormac <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Jim McCormac <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 29 Aug 2007 22:18:56 -0400
Hi all,

For those of you that will be joining us for the upcoming Warbler Symposium,
September 8th and 9th at Lakeside, Ohio, I want to invite you to come hang
out and meet your fellow birders on the night of Friday, September 7th,
should you find yourself up there early.

We'll get together around 7:30-8:00 pm at the Marblehead Galley, 113 W. Main
Street (Route 163) in Marblehead, Ohio, located just past the Marathon
station on the right, in downtown Marblehead.

Bill Thompson III  has agreed to entertain at 8:00 pm.  Freighter's Lounge
is located at the rear patio entrance of the Marblehead Galley, less than 4
minutes from Lakeside.

In case of excellent weather, we will be located on the patio, and we have
ordered excellent weather.  Everybody is welcome to join us!

We did something similar prior to the owl symposium last February, over 100
birders showed up, and we all had a hoot! Hope you can make it and meet our
speakers and lots of birders from all over the place.

Jim

Jim McCormac

Columbus, Ohio

Like nature? Visit my blog: http://jimmccormac.blogspot.com/