OHIO-BIRDS Archives

August 2007

Date:
Sun, 12 Aug 2007 09:12:22 -0400
Is there something wrong with the system? I have received this posting
more that 150 times.

Pat Rydquist, Naturalist
Metro Parks, Serving Summit County
F.A. Seiberling Nature Realm
1828 Smith Road
Akron, Ohio 44313
330-865-8064 ext. 307

OHIO-BIRDS automatic digest system <[log in to unmask]>
Sent by: Ohio birds <[log in to unmask]>
08/10/2007 12:03 AM
Please respond to Ohio birds