OHIO-BIRDS Archives

October 2007

From:
"Grody, Elayna M." <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Grody, Elayna M.
Date:
Mon, 1 Oct 2007 10:06:59 -0400
Please do not walk out onto the mudflats.  This is a sensitive area and
impacted by traffic.  As part of the Nature Preserve, you will need to
remain on the improved trails - Wiese Rd. proper, Old Sunbury RD.,
Dustin Rd. the Boardwalk, etc.

Thank you for helping us protect the Nature Preserve and the wildlife
that depends upon it.

Elayna M. Grody
Natural Resources Manager
Columbus Recreation and Parks