OHIO-BIRDS Archives

October 2007

Date:
Thu, 11 Oct 2007 22:03:30 -0400
I had an ovenbird that was feeding on bits of peanut butter suet that had
fallen from the suet feeder, he stayed for a week.  I also had a pair of
wood thrushes that showed up almost every day this summer under the suet
feeder - I'm not sure if they just discovered it this summer or if it had to
do with the drought.  Needless to say I am keeping my suet feeder full from
now on!

Jean, also near Dayton