OHIO-BIRDS Archives

December 2007

From:
Joe Phillips <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Joe Phillips <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 16 Dec 2007 13:21:43 -0500
Hi Darlene,

I will try to make it on the 29th.  I appreciate the offer and willingness
to teach.

I live in Pataskala 20 miles east of Cols, (and sometimes in S. Cols just
south of German Village), and I work in Hebron 40 miles east of Cols.  I
have a rental house in Newark 30 miles NE of Columbus.

Is there an eastside team that would be much less driving? Or is there a
groups in the Pataskala - Newark - Hebron (incl. Granville) triangle??

thanks very much for the reply,

pax, cheers, judojoe

Joe D Phillips
Cols & Pataskala