OHIO-BIRDS Archives

December 2007

From:
Kimberly Kaufman <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Sat, 22 Dec 2007 07:25:02 EST
Hello everyone,

The Fremont Christmas Bird Count will take place on Sunday, December 30th.
We will meet at Rudy's Restaurant * 600 East State Street * in Fremont at 7:00
AM to assign areas of the count circle.

Mother Nature's show of force last weekend resulted in the cancellation of
several CBC's, which kind of stunk! But, there's always a bright side! The
weather also brought reports of some interesting birds in this area.   The
Fremont CBC covers some pretty cool spots and I encourage everyone to come  out and
see what rarities we can locate.  Afterward we'll all get together  at the
Pickerel Creek Lodge for a Compilation Pizza Party.  These  compilation parties
really add an extra element of fun to CBC's, as everyone  comes together to
share their discoveries.

I hope you'll join Black Swamp Bird Observatory, the Ohio Young Birders
Club, and Green Creek Wildlife Society as we do our part to celebrate  this time
honored tradition!

For more information visit BSBO online at _www.bsbobird.org_
(http://www.bsbobird.org)  or call the BSBO Nature  Center at 419-898-4070.

Happy Holidays & Good Birds to all,