OHIO-BIRDS Archives

December 2007

Date:
Sun, 23 Dec 2007 23:08:27 EST
Yesterday we took a quick drive through the cemetery and all 3 Merlin were
at the previously reported sections.
Today we arrived at 3:00 PM  and observed 2 Merlin, the Section 91  bird and
the Section 113 bird. Just before the snow arrived they were absent. We  had
thought they went to roost but as the snow did arrive one was observed  flying
and did go to roost right in front of us!!
Only 6-8 Canada Geese, Juncos and 1 White-throated Sparrow were  observed.
Lou Gardella
Lori Brumbaugh