OHIO-BIRDS Archives

December 2007

From:
Greg Links <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Tue, 25 Dec 2007 17:06:24 -0800
Ohio Birders,

Compiler Matt Anderson once again leads the charge for the Toledo CBC.  Originally planned for December 16th, the new date is this Friday, December 28th.  The weekday may make it difficult for some to join us, but others may be on vacation and want to come and help out.  There will be 6 or 7 groups covering areas from west Toledo east to the Mallard Club/Little Cedar Point area.  Each has good potential, and each could use as much help as possible.

If you feel like joining a good group of folks for the day (and hopefully turn up some great birds, too!), then meet at the Denny's Restaurant on Buck Road and I-75 south of Toledo at 6:30am.  There will be a countdown party at the end of the day at the famous Tony Packo's restaurant on Consaul/Front streets in east Toledo starting around 5:30pm.

There will be some owling going on as well.  Email me privately if you are interested in that.

Hope to see you there.

Greg Links
Somewhere near Toledo