OHIO-BIRDS Archives

December 2007

From:
Ethan Kistler <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Ethan Kistler <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 30 Dec 2007 05:32:00 -0800
Hi all,

  With some research, here is a list of counties I came up with reporting Common Redpolls this winter. I’m probably missing a county or two but it should give you a pretty good idea.

      1.       Allen

   Ashtabula
   Clark
   Cuyahoga
   Delaware
   Erie
   Geauga
   Holmes
   Huron
   Lake
   Logan
   Lorain
   Lucas
   Mahoning
   Ottawa
   Paulding
   Scioto
   Stark
   Summit
   Trumbull
   Tuscarawas
   Wayne
   Wood
   Wyandot
  Ethan Kistler
  Newton Falls, Ohio

Richard Counts <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
  Hello All,

As the redpoll reports keep pouring in, I'd be interested to know how many of Ohio's 88 counties are effected by this invasion.

Wyandot Co. A maximum of 4 inds. at my feeders with 3 inds. yesterday.

Rick Counts
Wyandot Co.
Anxiously awaiting the Jan. 2'nd Carey Christmas bird count!