OHIO-BIRDS Archives

December 2007

From:
Sarah Milliron <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Sarah Milliron <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 2 Dec 2007 12:14:34 -0500
My brother and his wife , who live in Point Place, spotted the snowy while
walking their dog today.  Here's what he had to say about it:

"It was on 119th or so, right next to a chimney.  After 10 minutes or so he
took off and flew out to the lake, then flew down to the short on 116th.  We
saw him again out on someone's deck but we couldn't get there."

Good luck!
Sarah Milliron
Albany, Ohio