OHIO-BIRDS Archives

January 2008

From:
"Daniel, Donna" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Daniel, Donna
Date:
Mon, 14 Jan 2008 13:51:29 -0500
Thanks to all of you who have been sending in reports of eagles as
requested in my post of 12/26/07.  So far I've gotten close to 50
different reports.

As a reminder, the survey period runs from Jan 1-15, 2008.  All reports
need to be in to me by 9 a.m. Weds., Jan 16 to be submitted for the
survey.  As soon as the statewide survey results are available I will
let the list know.

Thanks again for all of the help!

Donna Daniel, ODNR, Div. of Wildlife

District 1, Columbus