OHIO-BIRDS Archives

February 2008

[log in to unmask][log in to unmask], 10 Feb 2008 11:33:20 -0500396_US-ASCII Hello all,

Six years and change ago I moved to Cleveland from Central New York. As
some of you are aware, for a while now I have been looking for an
opportunity to move back to my home town of Syracuse. Well, my search
has borne fruit and in two weeks I will be departing. I just wanted to
post a goodbye to the list and express my thanks to various individuals. [...]49_10Feb200811:33:[log in to unmask]
Date:
Wed, 20 Feb 2008 05:55:56 EST
I haven't been posting the sightings from the cemetery but the Merlin are
still being observed there. Most evenings there are 3 but this Monday I did
have 4. On the 13th I had 2 males and a female in the Section 85 Maple tree!!!
Section 20/21, Section 83 and Section 85 in the late afternoon are the best
locations. It is getting difficult to observe them as they are not  returning to
the cemetery to roost till after 5-5:30 PM and the cemetery still  closes at
6:00 PM till March 31 when it will be open till 8:00. Of course  they will be
gone around that time too!!!
Lou Gardella

2050827?NCID=aolcmp00300000002598)